The JT’s Pizza & Spirits family would like to thank you for supporting our business and staff at this unprecedented time. Our team has made your safety and the safety of our staff top priority by implementing and following CDC, OSHA, and state regulations in our daily business.
We are proud to be able to continue to serve you throughout this pandemic and hope all businesses and families are taking the risks and precautions of this time seriously. We care deeply for you, our patrons, and want to make sure you feel comfortable dining with us at the same time as keeping our team safe. For those who continue to support our team in accordance with our new safety guidelines, thank you! We are grateful to have you as a diner at JT’s and hope to continue to serve you for years to come.
Ready to dine in at JTs? Please follow the below safety precautions:
- Please refrain from entering the building if have a fever, are showing COVID-19 symptoms, or have tested positive within the last 14 days.
- Keep party sizes to 6 people or less.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Pay with a card. To reduce unnecessarily handling please refrain from paying with cash when possible. We will continue to accept cash payments for your convenience.
- Check our Facebook page or Google page for the most up to date hours! Due to cleaning and staffing, hours are subject to change.
- When not seated at your table, please wear your mask.
- We require all employees to wear a mask during their shift. Please know our staff is putting all their effort into serving you safely, please tip them accordingly.
- If you do not wish to dine in or follow these guidelines, we recommend that you order takeout by calling us at (616) 942-1552.
Thank you for your continued support, we hope to see you soon!